Early voting sites for the upcoming general election will be opening up starting on Tuesday October 19th. Early voting sites have been used for the last few elections to allow voters the option of getting their ballots completed before the actual election day. Combined with absentee ballots, this past primary election saw remarkable jumps to the number of early voters. It will be interesting to see the final numbers after the November general. Early voting lasts through October 30th. For more information on early voting and for a complete list of polling places, please visit the Hawaii Office of Elections.
- Politics are important. I hope my followers understand that as well as my passion to help others. Please vote! We are the change! #Hawaii 5 years ago
- Headline Tuesday - Here are some headlines making their way through the news stations on this 1st of November. CNN: ... ow.ly/1fqRnt 6 years ago
- RT @ryanadverderada: Excited! Hawaii GOP and Dems come out for policy discussion at @HonoluluCC tomorrow from 10am-12pm. Open to the... 6 years ago
- 10 Years Later, We are Better - Just a 15 year old high school sophmore waking up extra early for a big exam. The d... ow.ly/1eDWDb 6 years ago
- 10 Years Later, We are Better - Just a 15 year old high school sophmore waking up extra early for a big exam. @The d... ow.ly/1eDWDb 6 years ago
- Headline Tuesday
- 10 Years Later, We are Better
- Hawaii Reapportionment Committee Interactive Map
- Special Comment: Is it Contempt or Ignorance with Eric Cantor?
- Something to Ponder During the Debt Battle
- Banning Churches?
- Headlines Across America
- New York Passes Gay Marriage Legislation
- Are You Suffering From Popcorn Brain?