In a historic moment, the United States Senate voted to end the “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” policy. It was part of an up and down day for liberals as the DREAM Act failed to garner the support to pass. The Obama Administration vowed to continue the fight on the immigration bill.
- Politics are important. I hope my followers understand that as well as my passion to help others. Please vote! We are the change! #Hawaii 4 years ago
- Headline Tuesday - Here are some headlines making their way through the news stations on this 1st of November. CNN: ... ow.ly/1fqRnt 5 years ago
- RT @ryanadverderada: Excited! Hawaii GOP and Dems come out for policy discussion at @HonoluluCC tomorrow from 10am-12pm. Open to the... 5 years ago
- 10 Years Later, We are Better - Just a 15 year old high school sophmore waking up extra early for a big exam. The d... ow.ly/1eDWDb 5 years ago
- 10 Years Later, We are Better - Just a 15 year old high school sophmore waking up extra early for a big exam. @The d... ow.ly/1eDWDb 5 years ago
- Headline Tuesday
- 10 Years Later, We are Better
- Hawaii Reapportionment Committee Interactive Map
- Special Comment: Is it Contempt or Ignorance with Eric Cantor?
- Something to Ponder During the Debt Battle
- Banning Churches?
- Headlines Across America
- New York Passes Gay Marriage Legislation
- Are You Suffering From Popcorn Brain?