from Ryan Adverderada (Founder of Desperate America Report)
During a conversation with a friend on Twitter, a stranger suddenly popped in and offered his opinion on the debt battle in Washington D.C. His comment made sense and then he offered a link. The link to me to his website and on to a particular post about the current debt ceiling talks.
Click HERE for the full post (you’ll be taken to his site).
Here are some main points of his argument.
1. Everyone is panicking when they should really be taking a deep breath to look at the whole problem.
2. Social Security is being used as a scapegoat. The program isn’t broken, and folks are over reacting.
3. Medicare spending is increasing while the results have remained unchanged. Something needs to be done to get health care results better because reducing Medicare spending puts our seniors in debt or worse.
4. Short term spending like those for infrastructure should be used as a solution to get people back to work which would help stimulate the economy.
5. Cutting spending w/o addressing any of these problems causes more harm than good.
Those are the 5 points you need to know. I suggest clicking on the link to read the full story.
So what do YOU think should happen to bring down our debt?